We extract and collect information for in-depth analysis, in order to be able to anticipate potential scenarios, reducing uncertainty and maximising success in decision making.
Effective leadership is based on the ability to act and anticipate situations of change. Decision making is inherent and necessary for optimal management of companies, institutions or public entities.
Our competitive intelligence service is based on cutting-edge methodology that includes high-end information gathering and research capabilities, bolstered by solid technical and legal acuity.
Competitive intelligence is delivered in the form of a graphic plot of the key players in the target market, accompanied by detailed information on each competitor’s procedures, practices, plans, products,services… etc, and unrevealed usable leverage points of conflicts, corruption, fraud or bribery.
Due Diligence extends far beyond the formal audit of, for example, the annual financial statements or the trading books.
In Financial Due Diligence our support would typically include the following activities: Analysis of the financial situation
- Valuation of important accounting documents in terms of assessment changes and accounting changes
- Examination of contracts concluded with customers, suppliers and employees with a view to their effect on the assets, finances and revenue of the target company
- Derivation of purchase price relevant results e.g. EBITDA or EBIT
- Analysis of the sales revenues and margins according to company sectors
- Examination of existing financial forecasts and establishment of alternatives
- Audit of the mathematical accuracy of the integrated planning
Analysis of scenarios
Monitoring vectors of influence
Online reputation analysis
Political and institutional advice